cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS 16: Pandora skipping

Kendradenae13
Local Performer

I have 2011 Chrysler 300c, blue tooth is not set up in my vehicle as I have not updated my Uconnect. However I have always been able to plug my phone into an aux cord or into the usb port to play music from pandora. Until recently. I have not changed phones or carriers. It just started doing this with in the last week. I have an iPhone XR, iOS most recent update of 16.0.2. My songs on pandora will skip until I’ve reached the max skip limit. They will only play for about 3 seconds and skip to the next. I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, restarting my phone, powering it back on, switching usb cords and aux cords, I have read everything on trouble shooting for this. I cannot get it to stop. How do I get it to stop skipping? 

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @Kendradenae13! Thanks for posting.

I'm happy to pass this along to our engineering team since it sounds like you've already tried several troubleshooting steps.

I see that you mentioned you're using an iPhone XR on iOS 16.0.2. Can you let me know which Pandora version you're on? If you need help finding this let me know.

For any one else that may be experiencing a similar issue with your iPhone, when posting, please include the following info.

• Model of your iPhone
  • iOS version
  • Pandora version

If you're having a similar problem in your vehicle but use an Android, please check any existing threads in the Automotive Support board or create a new post with your experience.

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos