cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Stations Won't Download on Plus

Hurricain29
Local Performer

I have premium plus. Not understanding what  I need to do for the three stations.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
46 Replies

G-POP
Local Performer

I recently traveled and found that I was only able to access one of my stations. I understood that I should be able to get at least three. How can I resolve this?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @G-POP. 👋

To keep everything organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Pandora Plus Offline Stations

Please check out the accepted solution for this thread here.

Feel free to let us know if you continue to have trouble with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

ermno
Underground

I have Pandora Plus and no matter what I read or do it will not auto download the three stations... I've tried downloading EVERYTHING and ANYTHING but it just won't work! 

* I have over 500mb of storage on my device

* Tried both WiFi and cellular

*I have kept the app open in the foreground for at-least 10 hours... so...

*I have disabled the offline listening feature and re-enabling it as well

I truly don't are what station or song or anything (not that i have the choice) but  i just want to listen to music while I work (without using data)

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @ermno. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Stations Won't Download on Plus

Sounds like you've already run through the standard troubleshooting steps from my post here.

Could you tell me more about your device?

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone 5c, iPod 6th gen, iPad Air2, etc.)
  • Carrier:
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Let me know. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

ermno
Underground

@AlyssaPandora  Sure,

Carrier: Xfinity Mobile

Phone: IPhone 7 Plus 

iOS: 14.4

Pandora Version: 2101.1

ive tried Both, cellular and WiFi however spent more time on WiFi 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ermno Thank you for those details. I've shared this information with our iOS engineers on an internal ticket. 

Appreciate your patience while they investigate. 🎧

0 Kudos

ermno
Underground

@AlyssaPandora Okay, Thank you... I also found this out a little ago... so whenever I try to enable offline mode it says this... however it does it for both WiFi and Cellular but I will leave the app in the foreground for hours it won’t change

76C758B4-8C3A-488E-BC0D-847A3D5CB391.jpeg

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ermno Thanks for that screenshot. I've added this to the internal ticket we have open with engineering as well. 👍

0 Kudos

ermno
Underground

792B302E-E2D8-45B3-A57C-99A46FECD3B8.png

@AlyssaPandora 

It worked! Well... this afternoon my three stations were randomly downloaded... I don’t how or why but it works now... I appreciate your help during this.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @ermno. 👋

I'm so glad to hear that! I will update our internal ticket with this info. Glad you're back up and running. If anything else pops up, definitely let me know. 

In the meantime, enjoy the tunes! 🎶

0 Kudos

Ceedub
Local Performer

I am having the same issue of not able to download anything . I just signed up for Pandora Plus for the reason of downloading some music to take on my plane trips

Iphone IOS ver 14.4.1 on a year old SE with 103GB available

Is just says "Your offline stations have not finished downloading"

Offline listening will be available when download is complete. I have had this status for several hrs while Pandora is in the forground

No status bar . Tries several times turning offline mode off/on

Pandora app version 2102.1

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Ceedub. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having issues downloading your offline stations. I completely understand how frustrating that could be. 

Is it possible that this might be occurring because there is not enough storage on your device?

Please keep in mind, Pandora will never use the last 500MB of storage on your device, so we will only download as many stations as we can before we hit that limit.

Let me know, and I can report this to our engineering team on your behalf. 🎧

0 Kudos

Ceedub
Local Performer

I have 103GB of storage avail. It never seems to start down loading. I believe some how my account is locked from downloading. All the things Ive seen from other people in the community forum have been tried.

Please have the engineering team look at my account. I am at the end my patience and will have to pull the plug if this isnt resolved. Ive spent several hrs trying to get it to work.

IPhone  SE, IOS 14.4.1 , Pandora APP version 2102.1,  ATT is my carrier

This is a new account I created about a week ago. I completely deleted my old free(different login) account and signed up for this new Plus account just thebe able to download and use some offline music for plane travel.

Thank You

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ceedub I have added your feedback to the ticket we have open with our engineering team so they can further investigate.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Hem528hz
Local Performer

I subscribed to Pandora Plus for offline mode.

‘Your Stations have not finished downloading’ ...

except they have finished downloading; I saw that bar fill up saying ‘downloading1 of 4,’... then’4 of 4.’ 

I have more than enough room.

I updated the app

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app

I deleted my old stations

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Hem528hz. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble. I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep the community space organized: Stations Won't Download on Plus

Could you confirm whether the stations are downloaded for offline listening? Or, are you just receiving that error message?

In the meantime, could you tell me more about your device?

• Carrier:
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Thanks so much for your help with this. 🎧

0 Kudos

Hem528hz
Local Performer

6s+ iOS 14.4.2

pandora 2301.1

wifi download - no cellular data is why offline mode is needed

can only confirm I can’t play use pandora offline 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you so much for sharing those details, @Hem528hz. I've reported your experience to our engineering team. They are currently investigating this issue. 

0 Kudos

Malger4823
Local Performer

I’ve tried everything I have more than 5 gb of data in my storage, I’ve tried redownloading the app. The toggle for offline download is on but it won’t down load anything. This is becoming frustrating I have no idea what to do I want to use this for the gym but I’m gonna have to cancel my subscription because it’s worthless. How do I get my offline music to download?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Malger4823. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting your offline tunes. I understand how frustrating this must be. To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Stations Won't Download on Plus

First, I would recommend checking out the accepted solution for this thread in my post here.

• If this isn't storage related, let's try disabling the offline listening feature and re-enabling it.
  • This will actually reset the download process. Then, make sure to keep Pandora in the foreground of your device while the download completes.

++

If the issue persists, I can definitely report this issue to our engineers on your behalf.

Could you tell me more about your device?

• Carrier:

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

0 Kudos