Plays 1 song, goes to add & won’t return to music

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @Andre1. 👋

Sorry to hear that this is happening. Your music should resume after seeing / hearing an advertisement during your listening sessions. I enabled a trace on your Pandora account to see what's happening, and in case we need to escalate your issue. Let's try running through the troubleshooting steps to see if this helps.

++

Troubleshooting:

I recommend rebooting the device by shutting it down entirely, then turning it back on and trying Pandora again.

If you're still having issues, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you)

1. Hold down the Pandora icon on your Home screen until all the icons start "shaking."
  2. Then tap the tiny "x" that appears in the upper left of the Pandora icon, and confirm that you want to delete the app.
  3. Then re-install Pandora via the App Store on your device.

++

If you still have trouble, could you tell me a bit more?

• Does this happen with the same exact advertisement?
  • Or, are these different ads?

Let me know how the troubleshooting goes.

Alyssa | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @Andre1. 👋

Sorry to hear that this is happening. Your music should resume after seeing / hearing an advertisement during your listening sessions. I enabled a trace on your Pandora account to see what's happening, and in case we need to escalate your issue. Let's try running through the troubleshooting steps to see if this helps.

++

Troubleshooting:

I recommend rebooting the device by shutting it down entirely, then turning it back on and trying Pandora again.

If you're still having issues, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you)

1. Hold down the Pandora icon on your Home screen until all the icons start "shaking."
  2. Then tap the tiny "x" that appears in the upper left of the Pandora icon, and confirm that you want to delete the app.
  3. Then re-install Pandora via the App Store on your device.

++

If you still have trouble, could you tell me a bit more?

• Does this happen with the same exact advertisement?
  • Or, are these different ads?

Let me know how the troubleshooting goes.

0 Kudos

Pellybro
Local Performer

I watch a ad to play my playlist and it says "  Error something has gone wrong" what do i do I dont want to listen to the radio stations.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @Pellybro. 👋

Does this issue occur when you're using your iPhone device? Or, a web browser on your computer?

Let me know and I can report this on your behalf. 🎧

0 Kudos