cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMPcast Messages Not Publishing

jkashian
Local Performer

i have made several messages to my fans and they stopped posting two weeks ago. i tried to repost them - make drafts then post… nothi ng works. i don’t know what im doing wrong. there’s no “scheduling” option so they should just post within the hour or so they always have. ideas? help:)!? 

mod note: edited title for clarity.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @jkashian - I appreciate you surfacing this with us.

I looked into this and it appears that the Artist Audio Messages you were submitting via AMPcast were not publishing. I went ahead and updated the AAMs on my end and set them to go live right now. They should start being served shortly.

I hope that helps! Please remember to "Publish" your AAMs in AMPcast when you are ready for them to go live and feel free to reach out to us at amp-support@pandora.com if you continue to have issues with this feature.

Good luck on your tour! 🎙

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

ChrisPandora

Hey @jkashian - I appreciate you surfacing this with us.

I looked into this and it appears that the Artist Audio Messages you were submitting via AMPcast were not publishing. I went ahead and updated the AAMs on my end and set them to go live right now. They should start being served shortly.

I hope that helps! Please remember to "Publish" your AAMs in AMPcast when you are ready for them to go live and feel free to reach out to us at amp-support@pandora.com if you continue to have issues with this feature.

Good luck on your tour! 🎙

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support
0 Kudos