Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artist: Incorrect lyrics listed on my song

Mikenocappp
Local Performer

No Hook, Pt. 2

Mike No Cap

Single

This his my song and it has the wrong lyrics, if they could please be removed, I will then take care of the rest so that it will have the correct lyrics

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

JohnVPandora

Hi @Mikenocappp 👋 

I am moving your question to email to better assist you with removing your incorrect lyrics. You can email us at amp-support@pandora.com with any other incorrect lyric issues you may need help with.

For adding new lyrical content, we've partnered with LyricFind to provide lyrics on Pandora.

If you want to have your lyrical content displayed on Pandora, please contact LyricFind at publisher@lyricfind.com.

Lastly, please also keep in mind that it can take a few weeks for these changes to be made on Pandora's end.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

JohnVPandora

Hi @Mikenocappp 👋 

I am moving your question to email to better assist you with removing your incorrect lyrics. You can email us at amp-support@pandora.com with any other incorrect lyric issues you may need help with.

For adding new lyrical content, we've partnered with LyricFind to provide lyrics on Pandora.

If you want to have your lyrical content displayed on Pandora, please contact LyricFind at publisher@lyricfind.com.

Lastly, please also keep in mind that it can take a few weeks for these changes to be made on Pandora's end.

0 Kudos