cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

March Creator Events!

ChrisPandora

Hello all,

With the days getting longer, we're looking forward to enjoying the sunshine in beautiful Austin, Texas this month!

That's right, the AMP team will be in full-force at this year's SXSW festival. We would love to meet and talk shop with all ya'll IRL.

Before we take off for Texas, on Wednesday March 6th at 11am PST, we will be delivering our "Pandora For Creators: An Introduction to AMP Webinar". This is a great opportunity to learn about the powerful tools available to you in AMP and connect with members of our Curation team. This is a free webinar and you can register here.

Then from from March 11-16, we will be in Austin at The Green Room at Brush Square Park and hosting one on one Mentor Sessions. You can learn more about this and sign up for a session here

There will be no "Pandora For Creators: Office Hours Webinar" this month but don't fear, it'll be back next month.

You can always find out what's coming up at our Creators Events page.

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support
2 Replies

ScottGrayMusic
Local Performer
Hey Chris! When I click the link for the March 6th event, it takes me to a
Feb 2024 Event that says it's over. Is there an updated link that I can

Thanks a ton!

--
Peace!

Scott

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @ScottGrayMusic. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space. Thanks so much for pointing this out. 

The link has been updated and you can find it here: Pandora For Creators: An Introduction to AMP Webinar - March 2024 :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos