cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to claim my podcast

Yasuke_27
Local Performer

Hello,

I am trying to claim my podcast and I keep getting the message that the RSS link is not good.  I originally created my podcast through Spotify and other platforms have allowed me to claim it elsewhere.  Currently my podcast is running on Pandora but I can not link it to my account.  Any help would be appreciated and thank you in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @Yasuke_27 👋

Podcasters are a hugely important part of Pandora. As you may already know, Pandora is an affiliate and part of the Sirius XM family, and because of that, we’re pleased to be able to offer you a convenient way to manage your show on Pandora: Simplecast Creator Connect

If you are in need of assistance submitting or claiming your show on Simplecast Creator Connect, please reach out to our partners at Simplecast at support@simplecast.com.

They are also able to help with any other question you may have about Simplecast Creator Connect.

I hope that helps! ✌️

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

ChrisPandora

Hey @Yasuke_27 👋

Podcasters are a hugely important part of Pandora. As you may already know, Pandora is an affiliate and part of the Sirius XM family, and because of that, we’re pleased to be able to offer you a convenient way to manage your show on Pandora: Simplecast Creator Connect

If you are in need of assistance submitting or claiming your show on Simplecast Creator Connect, please reach out to our partners at Simplecast at support@simplecast.com.

They are also able to help with any other question you may have about Simplecast Creator Connect.

I hope that helps! ✌️

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support
0 Kudos