cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Podcast no longer updating

ShawnTierney
Local Performer

I have two podcasts, one updated daily and one updated weekly, and the weekly show stopped updated a few months back?

Podcast: The Automation Podcast

• Latest episode: SMC’s Air Management System (P171) dated 9-20-23

Pandora shows the last episode is May 17, 2023 😞

Note that this is not a problem with the other big podcasting sites that use the same feed, nor my daily show.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Shawn

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

JohnVPandora

Hey @ShawnTierney! Podcasters are a hugely important part of Pandora. As you may already know, Pandora is an affiliate and part of the Sirius XM family, and because of that, we’re excited to be able to offer you a new way to manage your show on Pandora: Simplecast’s Creator Connect!

If you are in need of assistance submitting or claiming your show on Simplecast Creator Connect, please reach out to our partners at Simplecast at support@simplecast.com.

They are also able to help with any other question you may have about Simplecast Creator Connect.

I hope that helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

ShawnTierney
Local Performer

Is this the correct way to resolve this issue?

0 Kudos

JohnVPandora

Hey @ShawnTierney! Podcasters are a hugely important part of Pandora. As you may already know, Pandora is an affiliate and part of the Sirius XM family, and because of that, we’re excited to be able to offer you a new way to manage your show on Pandora: Simplecast’s Creator Connect!

If you are in need of assistance submitting or claiming your show on Simplecast Creator Connect, please reach out to our partners at Simplecast at support@simplecast.com.

They are also able to help with any other question you may have about Simplecast Creator Connect.

I hope that helps!