RoExodus
Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

walkaboutjoe
Local Performer

@AdamPandora Found the same issue for the band The Brigands.  We know there's at least one other band out there with the same name as us, and it seems more.  These tracks were listed in our catalog, but we didn't create, submit, nor have anything to do with them or the band that did submit them.  We're a completely different genre.

(Would I Still Be) Her Big Man
The Epic Vault: Rock N' Roll Singles (1965 - 1967)

Nov. 23, 2018

I'm a Patient Man
The Epic Vault: Rock N' Roll Singles (1965 - 1967)

Nov. 23, 2018

Seconds Away
Warm Colors (Explicit)

Jul. 20, 2018

A Kid at Sunset
Warm Colors (Explicit)

Jul. 20, 2018

Last Life
Warm Colors (Explicit)

Jul. 20, 2018

A Plan
Warm Colors (Explicit)

Jul. 20, 2018

Mr. Go Getter
Warm Colors (Explicit)

Jul. 20, 2018

Summer in Athens
Warm Colors (Explicit)

Jul. 20, 2018

Windows Down Day
Warm Colors (Explicit)

Jul. 20, 2018

These Days
E
Warm Colors (Explicit)

Jul. 20, 2018

Hungry for You
Warm Colors (Explicit)

Jul. 20, 2018

Give Me My Friends (Bonus Track)
Warm Colors (Explicit)

Jul. 20, 2018

Warm Days
Warm Colors (Explicit)

Jul. 20, 2018

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@walkaboutjoe I will have someone from our AMP team reach out to you separately via email to look into this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Thanks for your patience!

Woolly
Local Performer

the form says this:

Please type your name with a “/” before and after it, as your legally binding e-signature:

I have typed my name every way I think this works, none of it works, can someone please type  a fake name with how " /" is supposed to look around it.

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Woolly Can you please provide a little more context around this?

I'd like to help, however I'm not familiar with this - what "form" on Pandora are you referring to when you are asked to provide an e-signature?

Let me know.

Woolly
Local Performer

The issues seems to of been with my browser. I refreshed and everything worked. Thanks for checking in.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Woolly Always happy to help. Hope we continue to see you around the community! 😎

Burg_Lord
Local Performer

Im an New artist on Pandora with tracks that are live but when I try to play them the message "Due to our music licenses, the songs on this playlist are only available for radio playback." Is there something on MY end that I must correct to get my music to play or should I continue to wait for Pandora to clear them??

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Burg_Lord thanks for posting! I've moved your message over to My Collection to keep things organized. 

I've gone ahead and contacted our User Support team to help you with this. They will be contacting you via the email associated with your Community profile.

Please be on the look for their email. Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

mariahbannister
Underground

i dont get it 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mariahbannister I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

tomgrin
Local Performer

We've been waiting for over 1 year, and still no resolution. We've submitted this several times to: amp-support@pandora.com They do eventually reply, and say that they've submitted to the team, but then nothing, and still no resolution. Please escalate this issue. 

There are wrong albums appearing on our artist profile. Please see attached screen shots, marked up. 

This is a different artist with the same name. We are a roots/folk/rock artist named “Will Evans”, with ONLY the following 3 albums, and 1 single. Our music is Roots/Folk/Acoustic/Rock. 

The other artist is a rap artist. Please remove. 

These are our only correct albums and 1 correct single for us: 

Albums: 
  1. Rise (2018)
  2. Signal Flares (2015)
  3. Wishin’ Well (2013)
Singles:
  1. Restless Spirit (2019)

Please help ASAP. 

FireShot Capture 018 - Listen to Will Evans - Pandora Music & Radio - www.pandora.com.jpgFireShot Capture 019 - Will Evans - Pandora - www.pandora.com.jpgWillEvans-Pandora-WrongArtistAssociated.jpg
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tomgrin I will make sure to escalate this to our AMP team for further review.

They will be reaching back out to you via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience.

tomgrin
Local Performer
Thank you! We'll be standing by for an update.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tomgrin Sounds good - please note that you may not receive a message from them until after the weekend is over as our AMP team is currently off for the weekend.

However I have left them a note with your message for when they return.

Thanks again for your patience! 

gda56rd
Local Performer

Hi my Album "La Gaveta Vol. 2" is under another profile for some reason. https://www.pandora.com/artist/gda/ARJfPrJhxgkl7xV this is my music but its not connected to the right artist profile. how can i fix this?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gda56rd Our AMP team can help with this - I have escalated your feedback over to them so they can further investigate.

They will also be contacting you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

3CatsInASuit
Local Performer

Unrecognized trap song is labeled (and categorized - it was playing on a nightcore station) "Angel with a Shotgun - Nightcore"

iamykrizz
Local Performer

good day, please i'm unable to claim artist on pandora amp... and dmy song has gone live. i go by the name, Ykrizz

mod edit: changing title for clarity

TannerPandora

Thanks for letting us know @3CatsInASuit! I've reported this to our curation department, they'll have a look. 

Happy Friday! 🎧

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

TannerPandora

Hi @iamykrizz, thanks for posting and sorry for any trouble. 

I've gone ahead and created a new post for you since the previous thread wasn't quite related to the same trouble you're having. This will help other artist that may have a similar problem and help keep the community organized.

Our AMP team would be the best point of contact for this - they can always be reached directly by submitting a message directly through our help page

That being said, I've reached out to our AMP support team and they will be contacting you privately via email. Please be on the look out for their message. 

Thanks for being part of community! 🎧

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport