Did you mean: 

Support for Artists

RoExodus
Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

AdamPandora "With that being said, I reached out to them on your behalf" above and beyond. That's why I like Pandora as well as it's people. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Donta1
Underground

Indeed you will

MusicByKenny
Local Performer

When I look at my Profile, I see that it shows 69 Listeners. Is this the number of people who have listened to my songs? What does that number represent?

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting @MusicByKenny

Can you do me a favor and show me a screenshot of what you're seeing? Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Noisy
Local Performer

Hi,

I have recently distributed my first album to Pandora. However, due to it being my first release and therefore not having an artist profile, my album was released under a similarly named artist.

My artist name: Noisy

Link to my album:

https://www.pandora.com/artist/noisy-downtempo/to-the-million/AL4dnlX7Pfqvl44

I would appreciate some help in getting this sorted out.

Thank you!

rockstardjdoc
Local Performer

Hi,

I several songs on Pandora but I am unable to claim my artist profile in the artist search also.

The link to my artist page is:

https://pandora.app.link/IV88LS22H6

My DJ name is DJ “D.O.C.”

Can you help obtain this please?

Thanks,

Roy

timfain
Local Performer

Hey guys, I’m an artist with some releases available via Pandora. However, my work is listed under a number of different profiles, some of which are collaborations with other artists. I tried to link the profiles here in this post but it returned an HTML error, but I can provide some examples on request.

Is it possible to have all of my work appear under a single profile? If so, how would I go about making that happen? I’d really appreciate any insight the community can offer. Thank you!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rockstardjdoc Someone from our AMP team will be contacting you separately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.📬

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@timfain I am going to have someone from our AMP team contact you separately via email to look into this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience!

LadyMascheria
Underground

Can someone please help me with this. (  Please type your name with a “/” before and after it, as your legally binding e-signature:) I have done this so many times and it is not accepting it . thank you 

0 Kudos

EEssence
Local Performer

I have been trying and trying and I can't get it to work

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LadyMascheria @EEssence Can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

I'd like to take a closer look.

Thanks for your patience.

dasmusic
Local Performer

Hi! 

My artist rebranded from Lewis to Lynsea and we re-distributed music. All other DSP platforms have correct information but the tracks are still under Lewis on Pandora. How can I get this updated? 

Examples: 

https://www.pandora.com/artist/lewis/coffee-at-midnight-acoustic-single/coffee-at-midnight-acoustic/...

https://www.pandora.com/artist/lewis-and-eames/coffee-at-midnight-single/ALnqP6xlzh4vV6w

0 Kudos

LadyMascheria
Underground

ok let me go back in and look. thank you for your help best regards 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dasmusic Our AMP team is going to contact you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

LadyMascheria
Underground

Hi, Adam my son in law showed me what the problem was. And we got it fixed. how long does it take for pandora to accept my show?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LadyMascheria It looks like you are already in contact with our AMP team about this.

If you have any additional questions about this, make sure to reply back to the email thread you currently have open with them.

Hope this helps!

LadyMascheria
Underground

Yes and thank you. Because on my end it was just crazy. Thank you all for your help. And please be safe. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LadyMascheria Always happy to help. 😄

Please be safe as well, and have a great rest of your week! 

Ciryus_serious
Underground

Hello 

I have been trying to get a hold of someone for a few weeks now for my release.

I’m just wondering How i get a hold of the Amp team. They have seen my messages for help but don’t send any reply. 
Can you guy help by send a report to them for help? 
just thought I ask