Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Ciryus_serious. 👋

Sorry for the continued trouble. 

Looks like a team member replied to your message on 05/21/2020. However, they didn't receive a response back. Your issue has already been escalated to our curation team to correct in our system. 

Please check your spam / junk folder to make sure the reply didn't end up there. Let me know if you continue to have trouble. Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Ciryus_serious
Underground

I haven’t gotten any messages yet. I have been waiting but I’ll wait again since you guys did sent it again to them. I’m just concerned because I have a good little following on my original artist page. 
Hopefully doesn’t mess up my statistics. 

if there isn’t any answer by a few weeks I’m message you guys again! 
thank you for your time and patience! 

Ciryus_serious
Underground

Ok I Will. I double checked my spam to. Nothing yet but I will wait a few more weeks to see if I do get a reply! 

I didn’t talk with Alyssa did inform me to check my spam. I did. 
nothing yet though.so I’ll wait just Incase! 

thank you Adam sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience. 

Ciryus_serious
Underground

What I did for my artist claim is I went to PANDORA AMP. 
from there it will ask for your artist and verification. Then in about. A month or so they will approve it’s deny it. I had to do do mines last year and it took about a month because my artist name is Ciryus the Modern Marvel but they couldn’t find my name because I named my profile ciryus_serious. 
they couldnt verify me at first so be very very detailed on who your are, screen shots to help prove its your, and links to your tracks your trying to claim! 
good luck man! 

I’ll even go and follow after you get your station up! 

0 Kudos

fromanjr
Local Performer

Hello, 

I have a track which is Live on Pandora but when I attempt to claim my artist page my name does not come up. Is there a way I can get assistance with this? Artist Name is DJ Reflex, Track name is Me Siento Nuevo (Feat. JL).

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you

TannerPandora

Hi @fromanjr thanks for posting. I moved your message over to an existing thread: Artist Support

I've asked that our Artist Support team follow up with you about this. Please be on the look out for their email. 

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Jorn
Local Performer

Hey,

I am having the exact same problem. I have a song that's live on Pandora and my artist name is Trixxle, but when I look it up on the claim page, it is nowhere to be found.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jorn Someone from our AMP team will be contacting you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Thanks for your patience!

Pikara
Local Performer

Artist: Pikara  Record: This Hollow

has no cover image

There is a new record coming out soon and would love for the old albums to be correct before that

attaching the image herePikara-This-Hollow.jpg

Any help appritiated!

Thanks so much

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pikara Thanks for posting to the community. 👋🏽

Our AMP team can help with this - I am going to have them reach out to you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Thanks for your patience.

eih67
Local Performer

Want to find out how can I see how my music is doing ? And where has it been heard at? 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@eih67 I moved your post to this thread to keep the community organized.

I am going to have someone from our AMP team reach out to you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

lakeerie1979
Local Performer

Track 4 for Confederate Railroad: When and Where is wrong name should be When He Was My Age

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lakeerie1979 I am going to have someone from our AMP teach contact you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Dash
Local Performer

hello my artist name is Lil Da$h im having the same problem. All my songs are submitted and live but im still unable to claim an artist.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Dash. 👋

Sorry for any trouble! I've escalated your issue to our AMP / Artist Support team for further assistance. Someone will be in touch with you via email to help.

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Strezless
Underground
Spoiler
Sin Estres

Is it me or is it very much complicated to claim your artist profile on Pandora?

Spoiler
I have had a hard time

https://pandora.app.link/F5Aj4TkZy7 

https://www.pandora.com/artist/sin-estres/sin-estres-in-the-making-single-explicit/ALVrJ2tt5PZfm72 

$in Estre$ I'm the real Sin Estres

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Strezless Our AMP team is always happy to help with this.

I am going to have them reach out to you via email - please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

RigoVoficial
Local Performer

Hi. I am a Latino artist named Rigo V who's album cover is incorrect. It seems to have the album cover and some music from an english artist also named Rigo V. Also, my latest single titled "Me Canse" does not show up on my channel but does show up when searched for independently. Is there also a way to update my bio? Maybe an artist page?

Strezless
Underground

I must say you guys are an excellent staff. Thanks for the emails and the  help. Much Love Pandora

$in Estre$ I'm the real Sin Estres