RoExodus
Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

masonsawtelle1
Local Performer

i am having the same problem.my bands name is Second Valley and our music is live but i cant seem to find us when trying to claim my artist profile! 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Kingteo1nonly @masonsawtelle1. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this.

Since we don't offer artist support on the Pandora Community, I've escalated your issue to our AMP team. Someone will be in touch via email to offer further assistance. 

Appreciate your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

MelotheKing
Local Performer

I'm having an issue as well. My music was distributed through United Masters. Artist name is my username MelotheKing. I'm unable to claim my artist profile but, is this because I went through UM?

https://www.pandora.com/artist/melotheking/AR7l7kXczf247w4

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kingteo1nonly We had our AMP team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MelotheKing I have created a ticket for you with our AMP team.

They will be contacting yo privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Thelilmike3
Local Performer

How do I simply upload my music on the app for others to hear??

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Thelilmike3 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Support for Artists

Someone from our AMP team will be contacting you privately via email for assistance with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

SyedIrfanAhmed
Local Performer

@AdamPandora  I'm having the same problem just as @bullockng my artist name is 7 AiX please help me asap.

OfficialMr2x
Local Performer

I have been submitting music and got approved. The issue is somehow 2 songs went to a separate new artist page. That and I’m having issues claiming either one. Help would be appreciated

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SyedIrfanAhmed I will have our AMP team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their mesage.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@OfficialMr2x Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Our AMP team will be contacting you privately via email to help answer any questions you have.

GinoValdettaro
Local Performer

I’m unable to find an artist name from my label to claim them. I see there music on pandora because we distribute to you all. What would be the easiest way to fix this. I have logins to socials which is usually the easiest way in

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @GinoValdettaro! Thanks for posting. 

I moved your message over to our Artist Support board. 

Our AMP team will be contacting you privately via email to further help with this. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

bengslade
Local Performer

Hi @AdamPandora  

I'm having similar issue. My band Shaws of Awe has a single on pandora as of this week but it will not allow for station listening, that option is greyed out. If you could escalate this to your curration team to try to fix the issue that would be much apreciated. Here is a link to the artist I am talking about: https://www.pandora.com/artist/shaws-of-awe/ARf6mdKZbdj3bVX

Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bengslade I moved your post over to this existing thread: Support for Artists

Since this involves your music in the Pandora catalog, I am going to have someone from our AMP team contact you privately via email to further assist with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

perezmante98
Local Performer

My music is Currently Live as "Diamante Perez" but when I try to claim my artist it just shows my name in Red, and it is unable to find me.

0 Kudos

malbmusic
Local Performer

I am having the same problem.  When I try to claim my artist page, it does not find "Mal B" in the search even though that is what my release is under.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you, @malbmusic.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@perezmante98 I am going to have our AMP team reach out to you privately via email for further assistance with this.

0 Kudos

Axzis_Carolina
Local Performer

axzis artist claim

im trying to claim my artist account but my artist name isnt showing

my song is already verified submission. 

0 Kudos