Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @antonioromo. 👋

Thanks for letting us know about this. 

I've created a support ticket with our Artist / AMP support team. Someone from will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance with claiming your profile. 

Once you're all set up, feel free to share your music in the Playlist Swap section of the community.

Hope to see you around the community space more often! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

SomethingCivil
Local Performer

My artist name doesn't show up when trying to claim it. "Something Civil"

I have released 10 songs that show up when I search them under the same name.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SomethingCivil I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

manny1912
Local Performer

I have an album on Pandora that went live on December 8.  I just submitted two more.  After submission, a screen pops up, asking me to claim the artist (which is me).  My Name (Emanuel Rozelle) does not show up.  I can see and play my album on Pandora when i search my name in the app, but it doesn't appear on the screen that allows me to claim my artist.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@manny1912 I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

FleshOrchard
Local Performer

Hello! I have a band called Flesh Orchard. And we are on Pandora, but theres no option to have our music played as a radio station! Is there a reason why?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FleshOrchard I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

AreYouTyler
Opening Act

A few months ago, I submitted a few albums on AMP, but they're not yet approved:

The album titles are:

Low Life
Naughty Platinum Rock
Book Of Lies Soundtrack
Nothing In Common
TV Themes Of The '50s & '60s
Şimdi 90'Lar

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AreYouTyler I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

AreYouTyler
Opening Act

I have just replied to the email.

moschinojones
Local Performer

My artist name is Moschino Jones. The artist profile does not come up in the search field when I try to claim my artist profile, but it is published here: https://www.pandora.com/artist/moschino-jones/AR7w6xfxJf6q75K

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@moschinojones I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Quaesar I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

ampdaniel
Local Performer

Hello Pandora,

I’m trying to claim my artist profile, which is Daniel AMP. My music is on pandora but when I enter my artist name inside of the claim your artist profile section, it doesn’t show up. 

Is there a way I can claim my profile? Can someone please help?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ampdaniel I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

ampdaniel
Local Performer

Thank you so much for your help! I will look out for that email.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @ampdaniel

antonioromo
Local Performer

My album 'Timeless' was just released today, but it shows under a different profile with my same name (Antonio Romo). How can I move 'Timeless' to my existing profile? My existing profile had a previous album called 'From the Bubble' (https://www.pandora.com/artist/antonio-romo/AR2rdJbmkbPqPrJ)  Thank you!

realahve
Underground

Hey Adam I was having this same issue which hasn’t been resolved. I reach out to Pandora and my music having multiple artist pages. I was wondering if this could be fixed or eacalated to someone who can help. Artist name Ahve. 

I have a song Lost Possessions that’s by itself and the a few songs gathered together in another artist page. 

0 Kudos