Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@antonioromo I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@realahve I have created another ticket with our AMP team for you.

Please keep an eye out for their email as they will be reaching out to you once more.

realahve
Underground
Thank you

-Ahve

LOST KID NEW YORK
NRIS Records
ahveahve.com
Instagram.com/realahve
Twitter.com/realahve

swizayfxx
Local Performer

hello,

please i will like to claim my artiste profile on pandora but my Artiste profile doesn't show up on the search bar when i'm trying to claim even though i have songs on pandora, i also have an issue of multiple artiste profiles when i look up my artiste name.

please help

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@swizayfxx I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

boxofrenee
Underground

The album "Colette Take Two" is listed under the wrong artist.  The album should be under the artist "Colette Renee" with album info here:

Label
Anointedgroove Productions
Live Date
03/15/2012
UPC
Catalog #
RN152732
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @boxofrenee,

To clarify, are you the artist Colette Renee, and is this your music on Pandora?

Let me know.

boxofrenee
Underground
Yes I am to both.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @boxofrenee.

I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

boxofrenee
Underground

Thank you.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @boxofrenee. 😁

Gilbordo
Local Performer

Hi everyone!
Distrokid submitted my music back in August 2021. It is live on YouTube, Apple Music, Spotify, and a few other services.

Can someone tell me what I'd have to do to get Pandora to post it?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gilbordo I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

EnzoJames
Local Performer

Couldn;t seem to get anywhere with customer support. This album's content has been stolen from other artitsts and does not belong to, nor has been written by Chance Wilkins.  The album is called ' World of Wonder' https://www.pandora.com/artist/chance-wilkins/world-of-wonder/ALbdgvmhx3jVt5c

Here are the actual artists

Track 1 is Voyage by Mimi Novic Track 2 is Feel by Adrián Berenguer Track 3 is Eye of the Sun (Topaz) by Maya Sand. Track 4 is by Bombay Nights Track 5 is also Eye of the Sun (Topaz) by Maya Sand.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EnzoJames I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

DJ_Demmerneck
Underground

what do you mean?

DJ Demmerneck
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DJ_Demmerneck If you need help reaching out to our AMP team again, you can submit a new message here.

Hope this helps!

ETHELcentral
Local Performer

Hi, we are ETHEL  (https://www.pandora.com/artist/ethel/AR624vk3wgkxpn6) and noticed that this work (https://www.pandora.com/artist/ethel/super-star-baby-single/ALxkvJdZgXK3kVm) by a different Ethel is on our Pandora page. How do we go about having it taken off our artist page and onto its rightful owner's page?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ETHELcentral I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

Nub
Local Performer

I am trying to claim my artist profile. It doesn't appear in AMP, even though I already have music on the platform.

0 Kudos