cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want To Submit Your Music to Pandora?

ChrisPandora

Independent Artists are a hugely important part of Pandora. To that end, our Indie Submissions process is designed to help you easily get your content spinning on Pandora.

Artists can log into Pandora AMP to submit their content for consideration on Pandora here.
In order to submit content for review through the Indie Submissions tool, we kindly ask that you ensure the following steps have been taken for the release(s) you would like to submit to Pandora:

• The release has been distributed to Pandora via a digital aggregator (e.g. Tunecore, Distrokid, CD Baby, etc.).
• U.S. streaming rights were granted to Pandora.
• The release is not a pre-release (i.e. the submission has already been released).

For more information about submitting your content through Pandora AMP, please check out this page of the AMP Playbook.

If you have any troubles locating your content, please send us an email at amp-support@pandora.com and our team can further assist you.

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @toastedweasel - I have created a ticket with our AMP support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message. ✌️

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

toastedweasel
Underground

I posted this question elsewhere, but I thought I might post it here.  I submitted my music for review on Dec 29th, but it still shows that it is under review.  I know there is no specific timeline, but is it possible my music was rejected and I was not informed?  I am just wondering if this is considered an unusual wait time or if it is typical.  Thanks.

0 Kudos

ChrisPandora

Hey @toastedweasel - I have created a ticket with our AMP support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message. ✌️

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

toastedweasel
Underground

ok.  Thank you.  I'll keep an eye out.

0 Kudos