cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email isn't recognized when logging in

Icongsxr2000
Local Performer

I have an issue. I signed up with a valid email account, now it seems that this site isn’t recognizing it, at all. I encountered a problem with my password, so I went to reset it. When I entered my email, it wouldn’t recognize the email. Help.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Icongsxr2000 I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help you regain access to your account.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 🤝

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
22 Replies

lisaviolet
Local Performer

I've used the same email address forever. I still have my original join email from 2006.

But for some reason, I'm getting told that this isn't a valid email address. I contacted support and was told "that's not a valid email address".  My auto renewal is coming up in a couple of weeks and I'd like to be able to access my account.

Help!

0 Kudos

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the experience you had, @lisaviolet! Thank you for sharing this feedback with me as well. Based on your interaction with our team on Twitter, it looks like you've reached a resolution. If that is correct, please confirm. 

If you have any additional questions, we're here to help. Have a great rest of the day! 😀

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

reallyme
Local Performer

Yes, it has been taken care of and a message to other users: Don't use the same password for sixteen years.

Someone might find it in some hacked database and use it to take over your account and change your name, password, gender, zip code and year of birth.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Icongsxr2000 I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help you regain access to your account.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 🤝

0 Kudos

jmiller1776
Local Performer

I was recently charged for renewal of my Pandora Plus subscription but when I tried to log in on my iMac I am unable to and I eventually get a message saying that my email is not registered.  However, I am able to log in on my iPhone.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmiller1776 Someone from our User Support team will be contacting you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Simonc70
Local Performer

Same issue here. When I try to log in on my new phone it’s saying it’s not recognized. Please advise as I pay every month and cannot listen on my new phone. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Simonc70 I will have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

neveragain
Local Performer

Cannot sign into the player app. Does not recognize my password or email. I can sign into Pandora.com

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@neveragain I am going to have to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help with this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

0 Kudos

Pabo318
Local Performer

I am having the same issue.  I log in, listen for about 3-4 hours, it logs me out, and then I'm not able to get back in.  I have reset my password twice and I am at my wits end with this mess.  I have a premium account and I hope someone can tell me what to do here, or I will end up cancelling this account.  Not gonna keep paying for it and having these issues day after day after day.

This makes the 4th day this week that I have logged into my account, listened for about 3-4 hours, and then it asks me to log back in and will not accept my login information, even though I have changed my password twice.  I get an error message stating "something went wrong and we're working to fix it."  I have a Premium account and have not been able to listen to it continually for longer than 4 hours at a time before it asks me to log in again, with no success.  Someone please tell me what is going on with this or what I need to do to fix the issue, please!

mod edit: format
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Pabo318. 👋

Sorry for any trouble this has caused. 

I've gone ahead and escalated your issue to our User Support team. Since this involves your password and account, a member will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance. 📬

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Jackman
Local Performer

I am having the exact same issue now

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jackman I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Elsa
Local Performer

I have exactly the same problem. Could someone reach out to me?

I have been using the same email for my account for years. I receive emails at this address each year when my subscription is due. Now my email is not recognized when I attempt to log in to my account.

Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Elsa I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Guatemala1959
Local Performer

I already have the app,but when I try to Log In with my email, it says that it isn't a valid email.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Guatemala1959 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

cschultzsxm
Local Performer

The more you comply to listen to music, by which you paid for, ain't good enough.   This is a fundamental problem.   Pandora needs to figure this out.  Or do you?   I have similar problems, but we all need to come together, to reign them in.   I pay money, so do you.  We paid it, now we expect excellence in service.  Apparently that's not available or recognized.

0 Kudos