cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to old email address

deb711
Local Performer

I no longer have the email address and zip code that is registered with Pandora but it won't let me change them.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@deb711 Please send a message to our support team and provide them with your current email address.

You can submit your message through our help page here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@deb711 Please send a message to our support team and provide them with your current email address.

You can submit your message through our help page here.

0 Kudos

luka308
Local Performer

I can’t find me password nor my e-mails password so I can change anything in pandora

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@luka308 Since it sounds like your account is registered under an email address you no longer have access to, you will need to contact our support team for further assistance.

When submitting your message through our help page, make sure to provide both the email address your account is registered under, along with the email address you'd like them to contact you back at.

0 Kudos

b78262588
Local Performer

How do I enter new e mail address: So pandora will know me and log me in.  Pass word is also changed.

Old E mail is obsolete: Can send or receive e mail messages. Pandora must use xx@ to communicate with me. Old e mail: xx@ dead e mail.

Pandora automatically charges my bank account and renews me every year.  WIll not work this time!

E mail and bank accounts are now obsolete.  How do I fix this problem with Pandora. 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@b78262588 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

HazelA
Local Performer

How do I change my email address.  No longer using current 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@HazelA I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Ficklerlr77
Local Performer

This is so frustrating. I have paid for premium Pandora for approximately 12 years now originally started with an old email address and want to change it but do not have access to that email and cannot remember my password. I have submitted three tickets it’s been over three months and have heard nothing terrible customer service, no phone number to contact it’s like I’m being held hostage and all I want is to change my email address!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ficklerlr77 It doesn't look like any messages from this email address have been submitted through our contact form.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Ficklerlr77
Local Performer

that’s the problem I do not have access to this email address anymore. I’m assuming it is showing my old email address at frontier net I cannot get into that address anymore

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ficklerlr77 I do not see any messages submitted through our contact form from the additional email you provided either.

This being said, I will have our support team contact you at that new email address you provided, so please make sure to reply back to that email when you receive it so they can further assist.

Thanks again for your patience in the meantime.

0 Kudos