cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Password (no access to old email address)

MonsterG
Local Performer

Anyone know how to gain access to an existing Pandora account without access to old email account??

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update (07/05/22):

Hi everyone! 👋

If you need help resetting the password on your Pandora account (and no longer have access to the email address it is registered under), you will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance.

You can send them a message through our help page here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

View solution in original post

50 Replies

Jormadog
Local Performer

I pay for a premium Pandora account which is apparently under my old email acct. I recently go a new phone and have to enter my password which I do not remember and Pandora will not reset my password with a different email address. Help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jormadog Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email to help get this resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎧

0 Kudos

Jdm
Local Performer

I pay for a premium Pandora account which is apparently under my old email acct. I recently go a new phone and have to enter my password which I do not remember and Pandora will not reset my password with a different email address. Help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jdm I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Theran
Local Performer

Account already exist

Trying to get my old account but it says account already exist

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Theran. 👋

Thanks for posting about this. If you see a message stating that an account already exists, this could mean you're accidentally trying to create a new Pandora account under that email address. If you have access to the old account, you can sign in or reset the password.

In the meantime, I created a support case for you and someone will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance with your account.

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

pri050616
Local Performer

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @pri050616. 👋

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Since this involves your account and password, someone from our team will reach out to you privately to assist with this. Please keep an eye out for their email message soon. 📬

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MonsterG I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update (07/05/22):

Hi everyone! 👋

If you need help resetting the password on your Pandora account (and no longer have access to the email address it is registered under), you will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance.

You can send them a message through our help page here.

Anne808
Local Performer

I have moved to another state have new email address and forgot my password as well 

need to update my account 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Anne808. 👋

No worries - I've gone ahead and created a support case for you. Someone from our team will reach out to the email address associated with your current Pandora Community profile. Please keep an eye out for their message soon. 📬

0 Kudos

Hrosen41
Local Performer

I’m also having this issue, except my email connected to the account doesn’t even exist anymore. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hrosen41 You will need to contact our support team directly from your new email address for further assistance.

You can submit your message to them here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Brisbane358
Local Performer

Attempting to use account on a new device, account established under an old email account.  I do I reset password as I have forgotten 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Brisbane358 You will need to reach out directly to our support team if you need help accessing an account registered under an old email address.

In your message make sure to provide both your current email address, as well as the old email address your account is currently registered under.

You can send them a message here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

9ersfan77
Local Performer

I pay for a premium Pandora account which is apparently under my old email acct. I have not used that email address in over 10 years, but I do not remember my Pandora password.  I have to enter my password which I do not remember and Pandora will not reset my password with a different email address. Help!

Let me specify... this is for my wife's account that I'm trying to get migrated on to her new phone

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@9ersfan77 Since this is your wife's account that you need help regaining access to, you will need to have her contact our support team directly for further assistance with this.

Please have her send them a message here, and they will be happy to help.

0 Kudos

kelakendall1
Local Performer

I pay for a premium account, but my phone updated, logged me out, and I cannot remember my password, nor can I access the email account attached.

0 Kudos