cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign out of all devices

eerlendsson
Local Performer

Adam, Can you please sign me out of all devices?

Thank you Sir!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
94 Replies

AdamPandora

@toddnheather3 I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to reset your password to something new in order to fully secure your account.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Braylen15 At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new as well.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

AdamPandora

@Trish89 At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new as well if you haven't already done so.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

0 Kudos

boo1
Local Performer
It worked - resetting the password. It forced everyone to log back in.
Thanks for responding

AdamPandora

Always happy to help, @boo1. 😁

0 Kudos

Heatherjprater
Local Performer

Can you log me out of all devices  thank you 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

oln8
Local Performer

Can you please deactivate all devices on my account?  Thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Heatherjprater I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to reset your password to something new in order to fully secure your account.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

No problem, @oln8.

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

73jami91
Local Performer

Can you please log me out of all devices? I changed my password but that didn't stop the message that someone else is listening.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@73jami91 I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Fridaygs12
Local Performer
  • Yes Can you please log/Sign me Out of all devices associated with my account 
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Fridaygs12 I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

F_C1721
Local Performer

I need help removing all devices from my pandora account my ex keeps loging in my account please help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@F_C1721 I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

JayyBayySmitt
Local Performer

Can I please be logged out of all devices? Thank you. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@JayyBayySmitt I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Tiffanyb1991
Local Performer

Can you log me out of all devices as well thank you in advance ♥️

0 Kudos

Naporras
Local Performer

How do I sign out of all my devices??

0 Kudos

geremina
Local Performer

I previously signed in to Pandora at my hotel and neglected to sign out. Would you sign me out of all devices. Thanks, Mike

0 Kudos