cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What can people I follow see

Anniepal
Underground

When I’m on someone’s page I follow I can see my thumbs up radio. Can they see this as well? 

also anyway we can share songs within the app? Not text or instagram 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anniepal Nice to see you around the community.

What followers can see on your profile:

As long as your profile is set to Public, anyone you allow to follow you will also be able to view the same information you mentioned (Thumbs, Stations, etc).

Sharing songs within the app:

There isn't currently a way to share songs within the app.

I recommend creating a new thread in our Ideas space if you'd like to see it added to the service. 

In the meantime, check out this thread for instructions on the various ways you can share content with other people: Sharing content by email/mobile

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anniepal Nice to see you around the community.

What followers can see on your profile:

As long as your profile is set to Public, anyone you allow to follow you will also be able to view the same information you mentioned (Thumbs, Stations, etc).

Sharing songs within the app:

There isn't currently a way to share songs within the app.

I recommend creating a new thread in our Ideas space if you'd like to see it added to the service. 

In the meantime, check out this thread for instructions on the various ways you can share content with other people: Sharing content by email/mobile

Hope this helps!

Anniepal
Underground

Thanks for getting back. So my main questions would be “when I’m on someone I follows (not my pandora) pandora I can see my thumbs up radio. (On their page) Can they see that on their page as well and play my music from their page? Sorry I wasn’t very clear. Thx again 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anniepal Can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing on your end?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos