cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What countries can you get Pandora

Mistermorrisc78
Local Performer

Can you get pandora in the Dominican Republic ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mistermorrisc78 Sadly, we can only legally offer Pandora services to listeners located in the United States at this time.

This applies equally to free and paid accounts, as well as Pandora on all computers and supported devices, including offline.

Audio content streaming regulations differ from country to country, and we are still working on acquiring the proper licenses so we can offer Pandora in even more places around the world.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

@Mistermorrisc78  this is what I was able to find. It is available in the US, Australia, and New Zealand only. Take care and stay safe. 

P.S This is just for the Pandora music service, I did not check for the availability of other services Pandora offers. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mistermorrisc78 Sadly, we can only legally offer Pandora services to listeners located in the United States at this time.

This applies equally to free and paid accounts, as well as Pandora on all computers and supported devices, including offline.

Audio content streaming regulations differ from country to country, and we are still working on acquiring the proper licenses so we can offer Pandora in even more places around the world.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Lauren9
Local Performer

Been with Pandora for years in the US and has never been available in Mexico (I'm actually listening now In Mexico at work only because we have US IP address. (I live like 2 blocks away from the US. I wish it could work.

0 Kudos

vichart
Local Performer

Well so far you have supposedly (as you say) been working on getting Pandora music licensing for other countries for well over 5 years and still just the U.S. !!!

What is the delay?

0 Kudos