cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is my current password?

buckeyezdad07
Local Performer

I'm trying to find out if I have the same password as I signed up for, when I started my account. Could someone please help me with finding out how I can find this information out?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@buckeyezdad07 While we do not have access to your current password for security purposes, you can find instructions on how to reset it here.

If you run into any issues accessing your account, or if you need additional assistance resetting your password, you will need to contact our support team directly here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@buckeyezdad07 While we do not have access to your current password for security purposes, you can find instructions on how to reset it here.

If you run into any issues accessing your account, or if you need additional assistance resetting your password, you will need to contact our support team directly here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

pgildea28
Local Performer

How do I find out what my password is?  I don't want to change it.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pgildea28 We do not have access to your current password for security purposes.

If you are unable to access your account, you can find instructions on how to reset your password here.

If you run into any issues, you will need to contact our support team directly here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos