cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 14: Two stations / songs play simultaneously

BornandraisedAZ
Local Performer

My Pandora is playing two stations at once. Close the app and it was still playing in the background. 

My phone is on software 14 and 6.0 

Moderator Edit: Format

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
24 Replies

lookyatme21
Local Performer

With all the issues everyone else is having including myself, if I change stations both stations with be play the same..when that happens I am unable to close Pandora and have to restart my phone..Also while in my car listening through Bluetooth, Pandora will not pause for a incoming call...and will continue will call is connected...and can be heard. 

0 Kudos

KayB17
Local Performer

I have this same problem in my 2016 Kia Sorento also on s22 ultra! I'm hoping for a fix soon because I have premium for my long work commute!

@KayB17 This fix was able to help a friend of mine who had the same issue...

This is what I found for him...And as I stated it fixed his problem...

1. Force Close the App: When you close the Pandora app, make sure you’re force closing it rather than just moving it to the background. To force close an app on Android, follow these steps:

• Samsung Galaxy S22 SM-S901U:
      • Go to your recent apps (usually accessed by tapping the square or recent apps button).
      • Swipe left or right to find the Pandora app.
      • Swipe it off the screen to force close it.
    • After force closing, check if the issue persists.
  2. Check for Updates: Ensure that your Pandora app is up to date. Sometimes, outdated versions can cause unexpected behavior. Visit the Google Play Store, search for Pandora, and update it if necessary.

3. Clear Cache and Data: Clearing the app’s cache and data might help resolve the issue. Here’s how:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Pandora.
    • Tap Storage.
    • Select Clear cache and Clear data.
    • Restart the app and check if the problem persists.
  4. Check for Pandora Premium Features: If you’re a Pandora Premium subscriber, you can shuffle your stations. Follow these steps:

Contact Pandora Support: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, I recommend contacting Pandora Support. They can provide personalized assistance and further investigate the problem.

I had to find this tech help online because I don't have a cell phone but he does and it fixed his problem so perhaps it could just be the fix you need as well...

Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Sikntwizted
Local Performer

S21 plus, pandora version 2403.1 has been doing nothing right since last Android update. Continues to not allow me to skip songs and for some reason just today I had 2 songs playing at the exact same time and the song name on the screen wasn't one of them. Can we please fix issues due to the fact that I'm actually paying for this service and I'm getting annoyed 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Sikntwizted. 👋

Sorry for the continued trouble. To keep everything organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Android 14: Two stations / songs play simultaneously

Based on your messages it sounds like you're running into these three issues during your listening sessions:

All of the reports from this thread have been shared with our tech team. If we need any additional information, we will follow up with you. While we understand this issue is frustrating, we appreciate your  patience as we navigate this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos