cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Collected songs and playlists don't appear in My Collection

Lanna102117
Local Performer

I have had premium for a long time. Over that time I have collected hundreds of songs. The problem is those collected songs have been disappearing. When I look each song up it shows as collected but does not show on my collection Playlist. I have contacted support repeatedly to try and fix this and none of their suggestions help. I've tried logging out and back in, deleting the app and reinstalling it, clearing app data, ect. I don't pay for premium to lose all my favorite music and it's getting pretty frustrating. Someone please help me figure this out before I just delete my account I've had for almost 8 years.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Lanna102117 Welcome to community! 👋

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this issue on your Android. I see that you have a support case with our User Support team. To avoid any confusion, I recommend reaching out to them via their email response for any troubleshooting help or questions.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Lanna102117
Local Performer

I have talked to the support team multiple times and they don't help. I got some of my music back just to open the app today and find most of it gone again. 

0 Kudos