cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Commercials playing with Premium subscription

ChristinaDWH
Local Performer

I had the same thing happen last night. I was on the app on my phone. It wouldn't start playing, then a commercial came on - like it got stuck about to play the commercial. However, I have a premium subscription, so I don't get why the commercial is playing at all!! I got the music to start by closing the app & restarting it, but it did wait for a sec - like it was stuck & then played the commercial, then the music. During the night the same thing happened a few times. The music just stopped, silence for a sec, then a commercial. Are there commercials now even with Premium? This is upsetting b/c I use it to sleep & it woke me up!!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ChristinaDWH I moved your post over to the Android space.

Commercials shouldn't play with your Premium subscription as long as you are logged into your upgraded account.

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

If commercials continue to play on your account after completing the steps linked above, please reply back to this thread and let me know.

0 Kudos