cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Current Interface Issues

Nyle
Local Performer

Bug Report: I'm not alone

• App interface stops responding to finger presses. Have to force quit.
  • App doesn't fully exit on force quit for interface lockup. Then you restart the app when you open app again and a new song plays,  both apps play streams. So you have two songs playing at once.
  • When you turn off the car and bluetooth disconnects,  the app should auto pause, it does sometimes, other times it starts playing again from the phone speaker. (SEE FIRST BUG)
  • If you don't force quit the app, even with phone not in a pocket,  say sitting on the desk,  sometimes playback resumes by itself.
  • Offline mode does not switch back to the station or autoplay track you were on before you lost network.

FEATURE

• Would like to see the ability if possible for Pandora to keep phone unlocked while playing and put up its own screen saver,  so you always can use, Hey  Pandora, while driving. My book readers can do it,  why not have a toggle for Pandora.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nyle Thanks for sharing your experience on the community.

It sounds like you are experiencing all of the following issues:

I'd like to report your feedback to our engineering team. Can you send over a bit more info about your device?

• Model: Galaxy S23
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone):
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Let me know what you can find out.

Offline Mode issues:

I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

Feature:

I recommend creating a new thread in our Ideas space if you'd like to see that option added to the service.

Nyle
Local Performer
SM911U1 - Samsung S23, fully updated
Pandora 2310.1
Android Version 14
Android security patch level -2/1/24
Usually on Cellular Data when it happens but that's my primary use. The
interface failure has happened on wifi.
The interface problem is frequent.

J0shWesy
Underground

Still the same problem with the new version 2401.1

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for sharing those details, @Nyle. We've conveyed your feedback, details of your device and experience to our tech team on your behalf. We are grateful for taking the time to communicate these issues and for your patience as we work through this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 