cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Offline content for longer than 30 days

Jani
Local Performer

My daughter downloaded a lot of music to listen to offline while she is in Africa for 8 months. We didn't know it would be removed after 30 days offline. She has no way to connect to pandora online right now because it isn't supported in the country she is in. Is there any way to keep her music from being removed?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Jani!

Welcome to community!

Unfortunately, there is no way to disable the 30 day limitation with offline content on your daughter's mobile device. Since Pandora is a US based company, she would need to be in the US in order to refresh the connection with Pandora.

May I ask if she's in Africa on a leisure trip or work, such as military service? There are certain exceptions for listeners who are enrolled in military service and are stationed out of the country.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @Jani!

Welcome to community!

Unfortunately, there is no way to disable the 30 day limitation with offline content on your daughter's mobile device. Since Pandora is a US based company, she would need to be in the US in order to refresh the connection with Pandora.

May I ask if she's in Africa on a leisure trip or work, such as military service? There are certain exceptions for listeners who are enrolled in military service and are stationed out of the country.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos