cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Playlist Doesn't Play Full List

BABMF78
Local Performer

I have a long list of artists on a playlist and just plays a handful of them. How do I have the app mix it up with all of them instead of replaying the same songs after a couple of songs being played?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @BABMF78. 👋

Thanks for reporting this issue, and sorry to hear that you're experiencing some repetition on your playlist.

If you could share some additional details about your device, I can pass this information along to our engineering team for you. 

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version (Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number): 
  • Name of the playlist you're having trouble with:
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Let me know what you find. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!
0 Kudos

BABMF78
Local Performer

Answering the following questions:

• Model: S22 ultra
  • Carrier: Verizon
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone): One UI 5.1
  • Pandora version (Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number): Version 2303.1
  • Name of the playlist you're having trouble with: I used an artist and then added other artists to this playlist.
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening? It's when I do both, seems more when in WIFI that it repeats. Ended listening to one song, the following morning after three songs being played the song that I listened to at the end of the day there it was again, the following morning, then again later that night, then again, the following morning the same way the day before.
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I appreciate you getting back to me with those details, @BABMF78.

I have shared this information with the relevant team for further review on your behalf. Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!
0 Kudos

BABMF78
Local Performer

I wonder what the output method has to do with the fact that the algorithm is not playing random songs from a list, whether created by someone or one that "your team" created?

Thank you,

0 Kudos

BABMF78
Local Performer

If you like more than 50 artists you will not be able to hear them all?

0 Kudos