cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Playlists show on web but not on phone

Wedge
Local Performer

Hi All;

I've been using Pandora for the past couple of years, and today I find that all of my playlists are gone from "My Collection".  I have a couple of "Radio Stations", but no playlists.  Can anybody help with some information?  Thanks

I forgot to mention that I can access my playlists when I'm on my PC, but can't from my Android phone.  Thanks

Moderator Edit: Merged comments

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Wedge I moved your post over to the Android space.

It sounds like you may be logged into a different account if you are seeing a different collection on your phone.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

glenjoe
Local Performer

Hey there,

I'm experiencing the same issue. It seems like many of us are encountering this sudden disappearance of playlists from our collections on Pandora. Hopefully, the Pandora support team will address this soon and provide some clarification or solution.

Thanks for bringing this up!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @glenjoe 

Welcome to community!

I'm happy to include your info on our ticket, but the Pandora account associated with your community profile was just recently created and has not content.

Let me know if you have a different Pandora account and I can message you privately to get more details.

Thanks!

Note: Please do not post any personal information such as emails, phone numbers or addresses on community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos