Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Unable to add tracks to playlist

Trezbon798
Local Performer

Playlists to add to are a handful of my total

Collected playlists.

This change happened two days ago I believe.

I could add songs/albums to complete collection at will and the sadistic gods temperance.

Now, if I want to add Ray Charles I am hearing for the first time , I can't add his new voice to my bluing the blues playlist.

Three months ; then complete truncated restriction.

Doesn't make sense when you're supposed to want to keep your revenue stream happy.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @Trezbon798 Welcome to community. Sorry to hear you're having trouble adding tracks to your playlists.

To better understand your experience I'd like to ask some clarifying questions about your experience.

• When this happens are you trying to add tracks when listening from a Station? Or are you adding tracks when using Search?
    • For example, in your post above you mentioned trying to add a Ray Charles track to your Blues playlists. Was the Ray Charles track playing on a station? If so, what is the station name? What is the name of playlist you were trying to add the track to?

• Did you receive an error message when trying to add the track? If so, what did the message say exactly? Can you provide a screenshot of the error message the next time this happens.
  • When adding the track, did not all of your playlists appear? Or did you only see a white box?
  • Does this only happen on your mobile device or on a web browser too?

In the meantime, I've enabled a trace on your account to help me further look into this. Please try the following steps to clear the cache and data from your phone and then replicate your experience once again. I'll have a closer look at what may be happening.

To do that**:

1. Open your device Settings
  2. Tap Apps
  3. Scroll down to find Pandora
  4. Select Storage
  5. On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

Keep in mind that the steps for each Android device is slightly different. If you have a Pixel, you can check out Google's help page for steps on how to clear space on your device.

**Please note: After completing these steps some Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content.

When these steps are completed you will be asked to log back into your account

Thanks for your help with this!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos