cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: "Playlist is No Longer Available" Error

Playlisterror
Local Performer

For any of my playlists when using the Android app on my phone I receive the error "sorry, this playlist is no longer available.". I have to click ok and then I can play a song but whenever I go to the next song or choose a different playlist, it comes up again.  I've tried uninstalling the app and reloading as well as clearing the cache.  Oddly enough, I've also moved to a new phone Pixel 5 and I still get the same error.  Super annoying.  No problems on desktop app or my wife's iPhone.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

RayzorKisses462
Local Performer

Same.. I don't have my thumbed up station anymore either.. it's the thumbprint, but it's not the same thing that I remembered. 

Same.. super annoying. I also don't have my thumbed up station anymore. Or everytime I hit the thumbs up, it says that playlist is no longer available.. I have the thumbprint station, but it's not the same thing that I remember..

Keisha Young
Keisha Young
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Playlisterror @Playlisterror I recommend running through the following troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

If the error message continues to appear, please send me a screenshot of what you're seeing.

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

clgilland
Local Performer

not sure if my last reply went through, sorry about that, I'm having identically the same problem however. when I tap the thumbs up icon on any song from the now playing area, I'm told the playlist no longer exists. this is a Samsung Galaxy s22 ultra with Android 12. I am subscribed to Pandora premium, so there is no reason in God's living Earth why this should be happening. ridiculously irritating!  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@clgilland Can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of the error message you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos