cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message when accessing stations

Joss1607
Underground

For about a week now, I've been trying to access stations in different genres, and I've been getting an error message. Is there a fix?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Joss1607 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Does that error message appear on every station you attempt to play, or only some stations? If only some stations, what are the names of them?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of the error message you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

Joss1607
Underground

I go to any genre, I scroll down to "See all stations", and I get an error message. It says " Your personalized feed will be back soon. We're having trouble connecting". I'm on a TMobile revvl 5G. I'm sorry, I don't know how to share a screenshot. Thank you for any help. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @Joss1607.

I moved your post to the Android space.

I recommend running through the following troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

If this does not resolve the issue, I'd like to report your feedback to our engineering team. Can you send over a bit more info about your device?

• Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone):
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Let me know what you can find out.

Joss1607
Underground

Android version 11

Build number - RKQ1.210209.002

I don't see security patch level

Version: 2106.1 (ANDROID-TUNER 21061006)

It's happening or Wi-Fi and cellular data. 

This is the only problem I've had with Pandora. I've had Pandora for a long time and I'm very happy with it. 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Joss1607 Thanks so much for sharing those details. 

I will share this information with our engineering team so they can investigate. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024