cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playback Stops with Error 99001 on 2012.1

Yaerdmeh
Underground

I'm tired of error code 99001 popping up every 20 seconds on my phone, I've gone through suggest steps to solve error 99001 but problem still persists, why?

I've done exactly everything you said in the mentioned steps above Alyssa and the same error code 99001 contact Pandora support keeps popping up

mod edit: format + changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Yaerdmeh. 👋

Sorry for the continued trouble with this error message you're seeing.

Based on your message, it sounds like you've also tried signing out / in as well. Would you mind trying this once more while I have a trace enabled on your Pandora account? 

Also, please send over more details about your device so I report this on your behalf.

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Let me know as I'd like to share this information with our engineering team. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Yaerdmeh. 👋

Sorry for the continued trouble with this error message you're seeing.

Based on your message, it sounds like you've also tried signing out / in as well. Would you mind trying this once more while I have a trace enabled on your Pandora account? 

Also, please send over more details about your device so I report this on your behalf.

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Let me know as I'd like to share this information with our engineering team. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Itsallplaka
Local Performer

I keep getting this error code everytime it refreshes. I've tried every suggestion so far with no results. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Itsallplaka Please try signing out of the app, and signing back in to see if that helps.

If you continue to experience issues with this, I'd like to report your feedback to our engineering team. Can you send over a bit more info about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone):
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:

Also please send a screenshot of the error message that is popping up.

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Local Performer

I get this 99001 error code every time I open my pandora app and my music stops playing.  I have a Galaxy S10 with T-Mobile service this problem just started to happen in the last 3 months, before that It was working fine for years

mod edit: format
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @8043. 👋

Thanks for posting about this, and sorry to hear that error message keeps popping up.

If you haven't already, please try signing out of the app, and signing back in to see if that helps.

++

If you continue to have trouble, would you mind provide the requested information in my post here?

Let me know as I'd like to share this with our engineering team on your behalf. 🎧

0 Kudos