cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playlist

JaydenBahnsen
Local Performer

TLDR : my playlists don't save when I make changes

For the past 2 months I've made a few playlists and tweaked on them (deleted a song or a few).

Every time I do this Pandora keeps them in the playlists and just takes them out visually, meaning if I shuffle that playlist the songs I removed will still play. I use pandora on my smart tv (Roku TLC) and these deleted songs will also play on there as well. I do not want to keep making new playlists every time I want to adjust a song or two.

I want to keep using Pandora but this is getting to be very tedious and annoying

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @JaydenBahnsen 

Welcome to community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble editing your playlists. I'm happy to take a closer look.

Could you confirm some details. When you edit your playlists, are you using your Android device or a web browser?

If you're using your Android, can you confirm your Android OS and the Pandora version.

Could you also include an example of a playlist you have recently tried to edit, along with the tracks you were trying to remove.

Thanks for the help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

JaydenBahnsen
Local Performer

Thank you for reaching out to me, when I edit playlists I'm always on my android phone.

My Android OS is on version 12 I believe

I'm on Pandora version 2310.1

I was trying to edit my playlist called "N.O.L.A"

I was trying to remove the songs "all I wanted" and "decode" both by the band "Paramore"

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @JaydenBahnsen!

Thanks for following up with that info. I'm going to go ahead and pass this along to our engineering team for further review and investigation.

For now, I recommend editing your custom playlists on a web browser. The changes will carry over to your mobile and other devices.

In the meantime, I've made sure that those tracks have been removed from your "N.O.L.A" playlist. They shouldn't play again.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos