cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Subscription not working

stkeen111
Local Performer

I have the premium subscription but every day when using pandora it will stop letting me skip songs.  It will continue to play even though I closed the app.  It randomly switches to repeat song or genre.  I pay for the premium but it will not give the privileges that come with premium subscription.   Very annoying, I am shopping new music streaming apps now..

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @stkeen111. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble. Could you provide more details around your experience? 

Inability to Skip Tracks:

• When you attempt to skip a song, is the button grayed out?
  • Or, are you receiving a message that the song cannot be skipped?

If your skip button is grayed out, we do have this existing thread that our engineering team is aware of: Android: Player controls become unresponsive

Other issues:

In the meantime, it sounds like you may be experiencing a few issues. The best place to start is here: Android Troubleshooting

Often times, clearing the app data can help resolve most issues with the Pandora app on Android devices. If that doesn't help, I can gather your device details to share with our tech team.

It's helpful to know the following details:

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version (Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number):
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (05.27.24)
0 Kudos

stkeen111
Local Performer

The options are grayed out and the repeat song / genre activates randomly on it own..

Samsung s22 ultra

Model SM-S908U1

Pure Talk service

Android version 14

mod edit: merged comments

0 Kudos