cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Auto: Playlist not appearing

SabrinaSN
Local Performer

I have the same issue.   It doesn't seem like my play list is updating or syncing on my android auto.  I've tired clearing the cash on Pandora and a few other things with no luck.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @SabrinaSN 

Welcome to community!

To confirm, the playlist doesn't update when connecting to Android Auto, but does appear? Or does the playlist not appear at all?

Can you share a picture of what you're seeing? You can attach a picture directly here on community. This is best done through a web or mobile browser. You won't be able to include a photo when replying through the email notification you may receive.

In your reply, can you please include some info about your mobile:

• Android version:
  • Pandora version:

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

SabrinaSN
Local Performer
Hi, yes I can see my Playlist and play it but my play list in my car is not the same as what's on my phone.  I add music on my Playlist on my Note 20 but the new music I add isn't showing in my play list in the car.  If I open pandora on my phone while plugged in to android auto I can play from my phone play list.  It's like they are two separate play lists.  My phone Playlist has more songs than the Playlist using android auto.Thanks Sabrina Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @SabrinaSN 

Android Auto limits the number of viewable tracks when listening. While the whole playlist will play, AA will only show you, I believe, up to 25 songs. They also cap larger playlists to 250 tracks.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos