cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android connected via PandoraLink: Thumbing or skipping track crashes Pandora

jsettecase
Opening Act

This has been going on now for about 2 months or so, maybe longer. Whenever I'm running the Pandora App on my Ford Sync 3, if I Thumb Up a song, it crashed/closes the App. It doesn't matter whether I Thumb Up on my Sync 3 system or directly on my phone. I can change to another of my Pandora Stations without issues, but doing a Thumbs Up or Down kills the App. I have restarted my phone, but that didn't help. I have NOT uninstalled and reinstalled the Pandora app on my phone yet. I have resorted to just connecting my phone via Bluetooth and not selecting the Pandora app to listen to my music. Please fix this as I like to Thumbs Up tracks that I like. Let me know if you need more info from me. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @jsettecase! Thanks for taking the time to post, sorry to hear this is happening.

I'm happy to pass this along to our engineering team. Can you let me know some details about your phone and vehicle:

• Model and year of your vehicle:
  • Make and model or your mobile device:
  • OS version:
  • Pandora version:

Thanks for your help!

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

jsettecase
Opening Act

2017 Ford Fusion
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G model SM-G991U
Android VERS. 13
Pandora ver. 2308.1.1 (ON PHONE)
Sync 3 vers. 3.0 Build 20204

TannerPandora

Thanks for providing that information, @jsettecase. I've passed this along to our engineering team for further investigation.

We'll be sure to update this thread with any new information that is shared with the moderation team. Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

jsettecase
Opening Act

Tanner,

This problem is still going on. Any word from your engineering team as to a fix?

0 Kudos

bhoerter
Local Performer

I am also experiencing the same issue with my Galaxy phone in my 2018 F150. This is extremely frustrating!!!!! 😞

0 Kudos