cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automotive: Pandora version 2310.1 keeps re opening

michelechicago
Local Performer

Please help with the issue I have with Pandora version 2310.1. It has issues opening ..seems 2 instances of Pandora are trying to open at once on my Samsung Ao3s. I don't use Android Auto. I use straight Bluetooth connection with a 2016  Ford Sync system. Pandora used to work excellently on the LG phones with my Ford Sync system. have nothing but problems using bloatware laden Samsung .thank you I've used pandora forever and hate to switch to different music provider ..so please help.  

Moderator Edit: Format

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @michelechicago! Welcome to community.

To clarify your post, you are connecting with Bluetooth to your Ford Sync system, meaning that you control Pandora play/pause, thumbs, skips, etc from your car's head unit? Or are you controlling Pandora through your Samsung?

Can you share a screenshot or a picture of what you see when you say two instances of Pandora are trying to open on your phone? You can include your picture here on community. The best way to do this is on web or mobile browser. You won't be able to include a picture if responding from the email notification.

Have you tried any troubleshooting prior to reaching out? If yes, can you let me know what you've tried.

Thanks for the help.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

michelechicago
Local Performer

Hi Tanner appreciate your help . I'm controlling Pandora  thru the head unit , mostly  because I'm also able to use my Samsung to adjust Pandora's volume , do skips,  etc.  , if I choose to,  while its Bluetooth connected to my Ford Sync system.  ,   I have a crappy phone provider  (lets just call them.. S.T. ) who fails to realize after thousands of calls to their "tech support" 🤣 that there is a horrible  issue with  the data on my phone with  its service, i keep the service because its affordable and has unlimited data  but hate it because the mobile data issue never gets resolved by S.T. so i need offline mode ALOT but it fails me most of the time, even when i go to profile and then offline   tap it it still often fails to go into offline mode   eventually it will work but its a real  hassle . I've got lots of thumbs to use on offline so offline would be great ..if it was reliable 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @michelechicago

Thanks for the follow up! Sorry to hear you're having trouble with Offline Mode.

Can you tell me more about when you try to manually turn on Offline Mode. Does the app immediately go back into online?

Do you only have trouble with switching to Offline Mode while connected to your car or outside of your car too?

Have you tried any troubleshooting before reaching out, like uninstalling/ reinstalling the app? I looked a little closer at your account and see a new Android connection back in early November. I'm wondering if you saw an improvement around this time or if your experience stayed the same?

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos