cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ford Sync3: Pandora will not launch automatically

JerryR
Underground

Ford sync 3 version 3.3 build 19052 will not launch Pandora from my Android phone, the Pandora app version I have on my phone is version 2112.1  What happens is the Pandora app is showing on my Sync screen and then when you choose it it just says "buffering", but never launches.  However, if I start the Pandora app on my phone first before starting my truck everything works fine.  I see a lot of other Pandora users that are also Ford owners have this problem according to internet searches I have done on this topic.  Has anyone come up with a fix yet? My wife has a 2019 Mustang and on that car Pandora is launched automatically from Sync.

PS I have chatted with Ford support about this and they are pretty useless, they tell you to do a system reset, which does nothing for the problem.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity & format

Labels (2)
21 Replies

rscalzo40
Underground
Sync I s on the way out. Doubt anyone will see much of async 4 as the new Google based system in coming with the 2025 Explorer this spring. 

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH 

Sent from Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Get Outlook for Android

Moderator Edit: Personal Information
0 Kudos

JerryR
Underground

Last September I purchased a 2023 Ford expedition and pandora works just fine with whatever Sync version I have. No issues,  so happy with it.

0 Kudos