cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mazda: Station option greyed out

stephenasmus
Local Performer

I just bought a new Mazda cx50 with out Sirius XM so I am try to get Pandora to work.

I keep on getting a greyed-out stations on the display.

Need help, should I return the car?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @stephenasmus 

Welcome to community!

Sorry for any trouble connecting to your Mazda. Could you tell me a little more info about your experience:

1. What is the make and model of your phone?
    1. Also, can you tell me the Pandora app version (let me know if you need help finding that)?
  2. How is your smartphone connected to your car? (Bluetooth, USB, Aux)
  3. Is your vehicle equipped with Android Auto or Apple CarPlay?

Let me know!

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

stephenasmus
Local Performer
Thank you for the reply.

I am using a Samsung Flip 5

Pandora version is 2310.1 on phone.

I am connecting thru Bluetooth.

The auto is a Mazda CX50 2024 built in Nov 2023

Basically when I us the Pandora app that is bult into the Mazda the "stations" is greyed out so I can't change the music.

The only way to change the music is to turn of BT pick something in pandora than reconnect.

Thank you

Steve
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @stephenasmus 

Thanks for following up with that info. I'd like to report this to our engineering team for further review. However, I believe you may have another Pandora account.

When checking the account associated with your community profile, I see no associated devices, no collected stations and no playback history for the past two weeks. 

I'll message you privately on community to follow up with any other email addresses you may have used in the past. Please be on the look out for this private message. Thank you!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos