cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pioneer 4300dvd no longer works

Acl2300
Local Performer

For many many years Pandora worked flawlessly when connected via Pioneer USB. After the update, it no longer recognizes Pandora. It says “ready” but never goes to the Pandora screen. Worked for a decade but now, nothing.  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Acl2300! Thanks for posting your experience. Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Pioneer.

Can you send over a bit more info about your mobile device?

1. What is the make and model of your phone?
  2. Can you tell me the Pandora app version (let me know if you need help finding that)?
  3. How is your smartphone connected to your car? (Bluetooth or USB)

Let me know

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Acl2300
Local Performer

Pandora: 2208.1

Phone: IphoneX

Hardwire USB connection 

worked for a decade then now, nothing. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for the follow up @Acl2300! I've created a ticket and passed this along to our engineering team for further investigation.

In the meantime, can you confirm that Launch from Car feature is enabled from Settings? If you need help finding this let me know.

Also, the next time you connect to your Pioneer, can you do me a favor and launch Pandora on your phone and then connect to your Pioneer. I'd like to know if you receive the same message.

Thank you for your help!

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos