cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subaru: Unable to connect in vehicle and when disconnecting Pandora plays through phone

Milissa
Local Performer

I have a Subaru Outback and for the last week or so, I can't get the Pandora app to connect. I can play as Bluetooth audio, but I  used to be able to reliably use my car app so I had control of my app while driving. This is super frustrating. Also, when I  get out of my car, it starts playing over itself through my phone. It is like I have two different apps playing at the same time.

What happened?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Milissa 

Welcome to community!

Sorry for any trouble listening in your Subaru. Did this experience recently begin, have you recently updated your OS or the Pandora version?

To confirm, are you unable to connect to Android Auto or PandoraLink in your Subaru? If Android Auto, are you on the latest version of Android Auto 11?

Can you let me know:

• Make and model of your mobile
  • OS version
  • Pandora version

Thanks for the help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Milissa
Local Performer

I don't have android auto capability

I have a Samsung Galaxy s23ultra

Pandora app 2310.1

Android version 14

My phone will now not consistently connect to Pandora and the app crashes repeatedly. This part is newer but this has been going on in total about a month. I don't know if I had an auto-update on the app. I cleared all data, uninstalled and reinstalled, restarted my phone, unpaired and deleted everything from my car, I am not sure what else to do. I love my music and Pandora is a big part of my life

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for follow up @Milissa.

Sounds like you've done some troubleshooting already. I've gone ahead and passed this along to our engineering team for further review and investigation.

In the meantime, I recommend continuing to connect via Bluetooth to listen in your vehicle.

Sorry for the continued inconvenience.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos