cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS 16: Pandora freezes with CarPlay

bobgott
Underground

Folks, I am also seeing this very annoying bug.  I have iPhone 14 Pro running iOS 16.0.1.  I am using wireless connection (which I believe goes over the auto wifi).  This is driving me nuts.

Pandora actually freezes when I return to my car and try to continue.  I can get it working by selecting a different station/collection.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

bobgott
Underground

Well some positive notes on my side.  I just downloaded iPhone vsn 2209.1 and the problem seems to have been removed.  I was only using Pandora through CarPlay (via car wifi).

We can consider this issue resolved.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @bobgott! Thanks for posting. Sorry for any trouble in your vehicle.

I'd like to pass thing along to our engineering team. Can you let me know the Pandora version you're on? (If you need help finding this let me know)

Also, are you using Pandora through CarPlay, PandoraLink or just a Bluetooth connection?

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

bobgott
Underground

Well some positive notes on my side.  I just downloaded iPhone vsn 2209.1 and the problem seems to have been removed.  I was only using Pandora through CarPlay (via car wifi).

We can consider this issue resolved.

TannerPandora

Thanks for the follow up, @bobgott! 🙌 Glad to hear it has been resolved with the latest version. Let us know if you run into trouble again.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos