Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@AlyssaPandora promotion!

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dear Community,

I am thrilled to announce that we have promoted one of our very own moderators, @AlyssaPandora, to the role of Community Manager! Alyssa has been a key member of our community since the very beginning, and we are excited to see her take on this new role.

Alyssa has been an active and dedicated member of our community, always going above and beyond to ensure that our forums are a welcoming and engaging space for music lovers to connect and share their passion. Her commitment to our community has been exemplary, and we are confident that she will continue to elevate the Pandora Community as our new Community Manager.

As Community Manager, Alyssa will be responsible for leading and growing our community, overseeing our team of moderators, and working closely with our members to ensure that the Pandora Community remains a vibrant and dynamic place for music enthusiasts to come together and connect.

We are so fortunate to have Alyssa on our team, and we know that she will do an incredible job in this new role. Please join us in congratulating @AlyssaPandora on her promotion to Community Manager, and let's continue to make the Pandora Community the best place to talk about music on the internet!

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Woohoo!

Congratulations, @AlyssaPandora🎉

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for the kind words, @ErickPandora @AdamPandora

I'm super excited and looking forward to the year ahead. 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Listener001
Not applicable

Congratulations, @AlyssaPandora . I think each of you go above and beyond, and I have always been more than pleased with the community spirit here. So, thank you -- and best wishes for your new position.

R.jfif Well done my friend. I wish you great success in all that you do. 

Take care my friend, and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska