Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hi โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘‹โ€Œ

_jesikah_
Local Performer

hey yall

mod edit: changed title for clarity

670 Replies

@JayvinKeys13 hello, great to have you here in the Pandora community, to become friends here is really easy, just respond to the topics or create one yourself, and before you know it othe Pandorians will be responding or replying back to you. You may also want to check your personal settings to get alerts when others respond to you, or when you receive likes from others as well. Great to have you here, so let's start becoming friends, get posting. 

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Ghosts
Local Performer

Nice to meet you. My name is LAW

I'm looking for the DJ's. I don't want to lose my magic. Thank You

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Ghosts Hi Law and welcome to the community. I hope you'll visit the community again and check out some of our other posts. We'd love to get to know you better by your posts. Peace! โœŒ

Tacocat954
Underground

I could be freind I'm bored as all hell

Tacocat954
Underground

Hi guys I'm tacocat954 I am a gamer and a femboy looking for some freinds who could help me make beats for my music and not leave me alone when things goin bad 

JayvinKeys13
Underground

hi Guys and girl I am here to Ask If anyone want to be my friends?

@Ashleyrj2017 of course, reach out at anytime. Nice to have you here in the community. Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Theyone_theyhat
Local Performer

Hey........

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Theyone_theyhat @Tacocat954 

Hey and welcome to the community. I hope both of you will check out some of our other posts here. Members of the community get to know you the more you post. I hope we'll see you around. Peace! โœŒ

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@jameslady Hey, I haven't seen you around the community in a while. How have you been?

abyssiniaflower
Opening Act

ร€nyone else bored?

@abyssiniaflower why are you so bored? In my downtime, or spare time I look for music to add to the playlists that I have created. I'm also looking for music to add to my post-GSOTD post and playlist that I curate here in the community. 

Hope to see more of you here in the community. Take care, and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

Reldeo
Opening Act

I have new poem coming up if you guys are bored I can share more with you guys. Just le me know and I will post more poem. 

abyssiniaflower
Opening Act

Yea you should post more poems

abyssiniaflower
Opening Act

Hey everyone! I'm new my name's Abbe I'm from Florida and I'm REALLY bored ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜‚

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@abyssiniaflower Hi Abbe. Unfortunately you won't find much activity in the community on the weekends. Most of the regulars do not pop in during the weekend.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @abyssiniaflower. ๐Ÿ˜

If you're bored and have time, feel free to participate in our latest Playlist Challenge: Challenge #25: Day of The Week Playlist

I also really enjoy this fun thread put together by @AlphagirlSong Title Game

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

Listener001
Not applicable

Hey if you want to talk I am here for you

abyssiniaflower
Opening Act

Of course ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

0 Kudos

abyssiniaflower
Opening Act

Hey LAW!!:))))