Agramane185
Underground

I'm just soooooo bored I need sum1 to talk to :((

mia_shavarebi1
Local Performer

wassup people๐Ÿ˜

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@mia_shavarebi1 Hi! What's up with you? I hope we'll see more of you around the community, commenting on some of the other posts here. Peace! โœŒ๏ธ

Fac777c
Underground

I'm learning it just now saw I could even do this .but it's cool so far

mia_shavarebi12
Local Performer

wassup yall, im mia shavarebi and im bored as ever (im at school)

Jazzlynn172005
On the Rise

I miss my friends and boyfriend

Jazzlynn M. Schrader

Jazzlynn172005
On the Rise

this is me

IMG_20220421_155658.jpg

i miss people so much.

Jazzlynn M. Schrader

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Jazzlynn172005 Hello and welcome to the community. I hope we'll see more of you around the community commenting on some of our other posts here. It's a small community but the people here are friendly. Peace! โœŒ๏ธ

UncleBud
Chart Topper

I hope you can find the right music to lift you up. 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@mia_shavarebi12 When you are bored and have time on your hand you should come back to the community and check out some of the posts here. We even have a song name game that you can check out.

Jazzlynn172005
On the Rise

I am 17 years old and I love to sing while dancing. I have friends but I can't talk to them which makes me sad but the music on Pandora is helping me. I hope that I can make some new friends soon.

Jazzlynn M. Schrader

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Jazzlynn172005 Hi again. I'm 57 and I enjoy country, pop, R&B, and rock from the 80's to the present. Music has always been an important part of my life since I was just a young boy. 

When I was a child, my maternal grandmother had a record collection of music from the 1920's to the 50's. Everytime I visited her, she put on her albums and we would listen to music together. 

That taught me to have an appreciation of music as a young boy. To this day I still enjoy a variety of music. I look forward to seeing you around the community. Peace! โœŒ๏ธ

Jazzlynn172005
On the Rise

I struggled until I found Pandora.

Jazzlynn M. Schrader

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Here's a good song that it upbeat. I really like this song. Good Day For a Good Day - Michael Franti and Spearhead.