0 Kudos

Jazzlynn172005
On the Rise

hey new jewlery i made IMG_20220907_131911.jpg

Jazzlynn M. Schrader
0 Kudos

bellann805
Opening Act

I'm glad you went to Jewel's concerts. I bet it was fun-experimenting a concert. I've never been to a concert but I have Jewel's older music cds. I'm still trying to find new artists that i never heard of before. Did you came by yourself or with friends?

bellann805
Opening Act

Tell me about blues traveler? How is it different to other artists? Have you been to their concerts?

@bellann805 good evening, John Popper, lead singer for Blues Traveler has a unique voice, and a very great talent playing the harmonica. They sing Blues rock, Blues pop, Southern Blues, along with a few other genres. 

I went with my two daughters, Vanessa and Michelle, we had a wonderful time together, we are making plans for a couple of concerts next year. Hopefully, Nora Jones, Jewel, or perhaps other similar artists. 

Take care @bellann805 and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

bellann805
Opening Act

I'm sorry. I don't have much time of staying long on this website but I'll keep reading your posts until I can reply to them

Erila27th14w
Underground

Hey @Juice, How are you??

Erila27th14w112
Local Performer

Hey everyone. I`m Erika Mitchell and if you guys want to get to know me better, then, message me.

Tags (1)

capitinistarfir
Local Performer

hi how are you im new on here

Eddieman4200
Local Performer

Looking for a friend!

Reldeo
Opening Act

welcome everyone and i hope you guys enjoy being in the community. And we can be friends

Sinner69
Local Performer

I'm Kurt thanks!

Lovely_Duckling
Local Performer

Hello IM SO NEW love you all have a cookie

Therealwaveovg
Local Performer

New to this community, how are you all? 

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @Therealwaveovg!

Glad to see you in the Community! If you have any questions or want to inform us of anything, don't be shy to drop in a discussion thread!

Hope to see you around!

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport

Solo2023
Local Performer

hi. I'm new here and green to the whole thing  All of it I love music and Pandora is a great place. I've listened before, of course,but never signed in, etc  But things do change and I'm going to embrace it. I want peace . Glad to be here 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Solo2023 Thank so much for sharing your experience with us.

Enjoy the music! ๐ŸŽถ

@Solo2023 nice intro, nice to meet you as well. Here is my favorite overall playlist you can listen to or you can collect it and add it to your own collection. 

download (12).jfif MOHLovesAlaska Created Playlist enjoy the music. 

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Solo2023
Local Performer

That is really sweet of you. I'll do that. 

beastieboy87
Local Performer

IMG_20221017_182139_235.jpg

โ€ƒchilling out. "Anybody out there" ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜ŽโœŒ๏ธ