cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you write a good song with a tune?

bakubroo
Opening Act

i make music, i put emotion into it,it has a great tune, but lyrics are a little to hard like how do you make it flow together

bakubro
5 Replies

Nadnerb_YT
Opening Act

Well, that all depends on HOW you interpret your own music. In other words, how the instrumentals make you feel will help you come up with a theme for the lyrics. Then, using that theme, come up with phrases that match the rhythm of the music in your song. For instance, the majority of slow songs have a passionate, loving feel to the music. The lyrics and the music need to collaborate at once, otherwise, you'll have a song with a confusing feel to it. I hope this helps you out. If you need more information, just respond and I can go into further detail for ya. 

bakubroo
Opening Act

like what i mean is like i have a subject but when i write the song i just sounds cringy like the song will be great but ill sing it then like 4 lines just dont match and no matter how much i change it it sound the same

thx for trying to help

bakubro

Nadnerb_YT
Opening Act

@bakubroo, What is the subject of this song you are trying to write? If you want, I could help you form some lines. Also, what genre of song are you going to use?

bakubroo
Opening Act

sorry its taken me so long to reply but song ive been trying to wright is like mostly about my past or like um funny sad and the lyrics just sound cringe or they dont make sense currently im making a remix but im doing ok with that but this one song is called yellow and its about how i see the world colorless and here are the first few lyrics i have i used to dream of a day id see yellow but right now all i see is fifty shades of gray its kinda dark in this miserable place so if you could help me with that it be great and once im able to realease something ill metion you for helping thx

bakubro
0 Kudos

Tacocat954
Underground

I've been trying to make a song but I can't find the beat for it

0 Kudos