cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long have you been using Pandora?

ShortieCx
Opening Act

Hello! I'm Shortie. This is my first post. I have been using Pandora for eight years. How long have you?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

-ShortieCx
Tags (1)
119 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @ShortieCx. 👋

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Happy to have you around.

I'm one of the community moderators, and I've been using Pandora since 2014. 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Corkbutt
Underground

I think I've been here since 2010... I don't remember. 

TannerPandora

Hi @ShortieCx! I've been listening to Pandora since 07/03/2009 - seems crazy long! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

ShortieCx
Opening Act

@Corkbutt After ten years, I can imagine it is a little difficult to remember.

@AlyssaPandora Thank you! Pandora has been my addiction and my best friend for several years now. Music is life. 😊

@TannerPandora Eleven years! That is awesome!

-ShortieCx

Corkbutt
Underground

It's been confirmed by the Pandora team! My account has been actively jamming since 2010! Almost as long as TannerPandora. That's like half of Pandora's life span.

We've come a long way since the days of limewire.

How long have you been listening, @ShortieCx?

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes, I was able to check, and @Corkbutt it looks like you created your account on 12/11/2010. 🎹

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

ShortieCx
Opening Act

@Corkbutt  Eight years, my friend. Since April 20, 2012. I listen almost daily. I can't really function without music. If I don't have it, I can't be in a good mood. As I mentioned, music is life. Lol

-ShortieCx

Corkbutt
Underground

@ShortieCx  I feel this, I'm definitely a daily user too!

I have Pandora set as my alarm so instead of waking up to obnoxious beeps, I wake up to smooth jams. Just sets the day up right. ❤️

ShortieCx
Opening Act

@Corkbutt  Same here! Pandora is also my homepage for my internet browser. Instant music every time I open it. Lol I also have the app on my Xbox one. I'm pretty sure If I could install it on every console I owned I would.

-ShortieCx

Haverfordwest
Opening Act

@ShortieCx I have 10 years strong! 💪🏻

I have been a listener to Pandora for just about 6 months. A baby compared to most Pandora listeners.

mod edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

TannerPandora

Welcome to Pandora and Community @MOHLovesAlaska!! Happy to you have listening! Hope to see you around community more. ❤️🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Basey87
Local Performer

I'd love to know when I created my account.  It has been a long time.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Basey87. 👋

I've checked in with our team, and you created your Pandora account on 03/18/2009.

Thanks so much for being a longtime listener and for joining the Pandora Community. We appreciate your continued support! :pandora:

Crestind
Underground

Apparently 2008-12-27. About two years after finally getting DSL.

*cracks open Arizona green tea*

Yeeeep. Back in those days Pandora was the definition of cool. Everyone had a Pandora and you were kinda not cool if you didn't have one.

Pretty amazing how ahead of the game Pandora was at the time. 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Crestind Thanks for being a longtime listener! 🎶

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

I recently got a five year badge, but not sure when I signed up. I have been using  Pandora off and on for some time. But recently signed up for the plus account, so they’re now  my exclusive music streaming platform. 

mnvols
Local Performer

8+ years.  While I use other services, I always comeback to the simplicity of Pandora.  It's so easy, even my 75 year young Mother loves it. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mnvols Thank you for your continued support, and we hope to see you around the community some more. 😄