cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view total listening hours

Blueryan
Underground

Is there a way to look how many hours I have listened to music on pandora?

111 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Radioactiveboz I merged your post into this existing thread: Total music played

If you go to your Community profile page you should see it at the top of the page like in the example above. This being said, it looks your Pandora account is currently set to Private.

In order to see those listening stats, you'll need to switch your Pandora profile from Private to Public here.

Check out @ErickPandora 's post above more for info.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mir00157 I merged your post into this existing thread: Total music played

If you go to your Community profile page you should see it at the top of the page like the example above. If you don't see it, this means you need to switch your Pandora profile from private to public here.

Check out @ErickPandora 's post above more for info.

Hope this helps!

ChloeElizabeth
Underground

I don’t see a “greyed in bar that is swipable...”

0 Kudos

Blueryan
Underground

Hmmm, I tried to add a screen shot of what what my greyed in box looks like. You are on a smart phone correct?

Screenshot_20201206-044641_Firefox.jpg

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

For those who are interested, you can also check out your Playback 2020 Year in Review if you'd like to know about what you listened to this year. You can find out more information in this thread here.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

PeleTheBass
Local Performer

im having the same problem, tried both on a computer and on my iPhone and cant find hours anywhere.  @ErickPandora 

0 Kudos

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you go to your community profile page, @PeleTheBass you should see the following if your Pandora privacy settings for your Pandora.com account are set to public.

I see yours just like this screenshot:

Screen Shot 2020-12-13 at 8.19.51 AM.png

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

B0unty
Local Performer

Does it take a while?  I see it on you folks, but not on my own. But my community account is just minutes old.

@B0unty  it is probably going to be awhile before you will see yours. Have a great Christmas and a Happy and safe New Year. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Wolffee
Local Performer

Total hours? I see all my badges but where can I see what I have listened to total? 

thanks

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

@Wolffee  good afternoon, when you click on your icon for your profile, you will see at the very top page of your profile. It will show you the date when you became a Pandora member, it will have Podcast hours, playlists, music hours. All of this you will see at the very beginning of your profile page. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Wolffee You will also need to make sure your account is set to Public in order to view that information.

You can make your Pandora Profile public by going to this page, then selecting Public.

Hope this helps!

JustRandom
Local Performer

I did move it but it still isn’t working so I’m just going to wait awhile but if you have any tips that would be great 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JustRandom It looks like you've listened to 146 hours so far.

Hope this helps!

Nicov
Local Performer

is my music hours for the year or a collective total 

jakeiscool0
Local Performer

what if im not a member

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@jakeiscool0 You are a member. I checked your profile here in the community. If you go to your profile page it will show you your total listening hours.

stevbec54
Local Performer

Hi,

I haven't been able to find hours listened to on my profile page. Only badges.

@Nicov it is in total, Pandora will post your yearly listening experience towards the end of the year. Pandora will inform you of the most played song, your most played decade of music, you're favorite genre of music, favorite station, favorite Playlist, and total hours you listened for the year. 

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

@stevbec54 have you set your preferences to public? If it is set at private you will not be able to see it. 

If you are still having problems then here are the right people you need to contact.

@AdamPandora, @AlyssaPandora, @TannerPandora, @ShannonPandora, and @ErickPandora one of them will gladly assist you with your issue. 

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska